segunda-feira, 29 de agosto de 2011

smile -Avril Lavigne

Smile
You know that I'm a crazy bitchI do what I want when I feel like itAll I wanna do is lose controlBut you don't really give a shitYa go with it, you go with, you go with it'Cause you're fucking crazy Rock 'n' Roll

Yeah You said heyWhat's your name?It took one lookAnd now I'm not the sameYeah, you said heyAnd since that dayYou stole my heartAnd you're the one to blame (yeah)

And that's why I smileIt's been a whileSince everyday and everything has felt this rightAnd nowYou turn it all aroundAnd suddenlyYou're all I need, the reason, whyI smile

Last night I blacked out, I thinkWhat did you, what did you put in my drink?I remember making out and then, oh, ohI woke up with a new tattooYour name was on me and my name was on youI would do it all over again

Yeah You said heyWhat's your name?It took one lookAnd now I'm not the sameYeah, you said heyAnd since that day (since that day)You stole my heartAnd you're the one to blame(yeah)

And that's why I smileIt's been a whileSince everyday and everything has felt this rightAnd nowYou turn it all aroundAnd suddenlyYou're all I need, the reasonWhyI smileThe reason, whyI smile

You know that I'm a crazy bitchI do what I want when I feel like itAll I wanna do is lose controlYou know that I'm a crazy bitchI do what I want when I feel like itAll I wanna do is lose control

And that's why I smileIt's been a whileSince everyday and everything has felt this rightAnd nowYou turn it all aroundAnd suddenlyYou're all I need, the reason, whyI smileThe reason, the reason whyI smileThe reason whyI smile

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário